Pagina's

zondag 15 april 2012

The 'but-factor' and the '100 reasons'

We all know it: you want something, because it’s good for you, but we also want that other thing that isn’t that good for you. But in the end we’ll end up doing the second thing, because we’ve already got 100 reasons made up why we can do it. A bit more specific: you want to watch your weight, but you’re also craving for cookies. The effect? An hour later you’re in the kitchen baking some lovely cookies, because:



  • Baking cookies makes me calm.
  • It is always, always and always a good thing to try new cookie recipes.
  • I’m gonna put fruit in it, so healthy…
  • And if it isn’t healthy, I’m having guests the next few days.
  • And I’m gonna surprise my boyfriend with cookies.
  • Making something yummy for your boyfriend is always good, so making cookies (and eating them) is okay. I have to try them at least.
  • I must do something with that self-rising flour.
  • It is a very efficient time-effort to make food.
  • That moment of the month is coming, so I have a right at those cookies!
  • I deserve cookies, if I deserve them or not!
  • It doesn’t matter anymore, I must and shall have those cookies!

 

Well, you get the point. An hour later you’re baking cookies in the kitchen, all because of the ‘but factor’ and the ‘100 reasons’. It'll be with strawberries and extra sugar, because you deserve them off course! Watching your diet just flew out the door, “because tomorrow is another day.”


Are you also having a moment of the ‘but-factor’ and ‘100 reasons’ Go and read my post Cookies! and add a teaspoon cinnamon and 1/3th of a box of strawberries to the recipe. Knead the dough well, so that the juice from the strawberries mixes well. Because of this, you can leave the water from the recipe out. And if you ‘really deserve’ it, sprinkle some sugar over the cookies before you put them in the oven. And voila: 





Hmmm… I’ve ate one and they’re scrumptious! As soon as I’ve finished this post I’ll eat a second one. I deserve that, because of all the reasons above!
 
Have fun baking! 

XOXO!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten